Company: Carolina Regordán Fernández
Address: Barcelona, 64F, 08780, Pallejà, Barcelona, Spain
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
We can classify cookies according to the following parameters:
I. Managing entity
Depending on which entity manages the website or domain from which Cookies are set and processed, there are the following types of Cookies:
- Origin Cookies. These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer from a device or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies. These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer from a device or domain not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.< /li>
II. installation time
Depending on the amount of time it remains active on your Device, these are the following types of Cookies:
- Session cookies. These cookies are designed to receive and store data while you access the website. These cookies do not remain stored on your device when you exit the browser session or the website.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies remain stored on your device and can be accessed and processed after you leave the website, as well as when you browse it for a predetermined period of time. The cookie remains on the hard drive until it reaches its expiration date. The maximum time we use persistent cookies on our website is one (1) year. At this point, the browser would purge the cookie from the hard drive.
Depending on the function of the cookie, cookies can be grouped as follows:
- Cookies required. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Cookies of preferences: Cookies that allow remembering information, so that Users can access the service under certain conditions that distinguish their experience from that of other Users, such as language, the number of results of search to show, the appearance or content of the service according to the browser through which they access or the region from which it is accessed. This type of cookie allows us to offer a personalized service.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the number of visitors to be quantified and the use made by Users of the web portal to be statistically analysed. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and for the preparation of anonymous browsing profiles of the Users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the Users. Users of the service and/or portal.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual User, and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
LIST OF DETECTED COOKIES
The cookies used by BONETTI are shown below:
External social network cookies
- https://www.instagram. com/legal/cookies/
- https://www.facebook. com/policies/cookies/
DEACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
In the case of wanting to modify the cookie settings of the browser, as a User you can do so by configuring its options. You can find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following links:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place as a User you can exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that if you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that it is notified before any cookies are placed on your device.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: https:/ /www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2020-07/guia-cookies.pdf